Most of the time, I’m a buyer agent – I specialize in working for home buyers, representing their best interests throughout a purchase. And just so you know, using me as a buyer agent won’t cost you anything. My services are paid for by the home seller.
When I work for you I will:
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria.
3) View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors who’ll provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
4) Help you explore your financing options if you need them, so you make the best possible mortgage decision.
5) Negotiate the best possible price for you and take care of all the documentation details.
6) Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
In short, I’ll provide you with a comprehensive, exemplary buying service.
I can't wait to hear from you !